Formulare verstehbar machen

ein Projekt der KuB Berlin

Turkish: Applications and appendices

Here you can find bilingual German/Turkish versions of various forms to download in PDF format.

The download is free. We are however very thankful for any donations to our project “Making forms understandable” (Formulare verstehbar machen)!

*Important note: All translated documents are only meant to help you; they are not official documents. You must always fill in the original German forms in the German language. Only the official German forms can be handed in to government agencies.

If you complete forms by yourself, you might make mistakes. This could lead to unforeseen consequences. Therefore, we recommend that you seek help at an information centre (Beratungsstelle).
All translations have, to the best of our knowledge, been made on a volunteer basis. The KuB Association accepts no accountability.

Should you discover any mistakes, we would be glad to hear from you.

*Information on updates: In the case of updates the authorities sometimes only change few and not so important details. Then we do not translate the forms again, because it would be to much work for us.

Asylbewerberleistungsgesetz (Asylum Seekers’ Benefits Act) / Sozialhilfe (Social Welfare)

Main application for benefits according to the Asylbewerberleistungsgesetz / for Sozialhilfe (Application A, State of Berlin):

Bilingual Version (PDF):

Appendix 2 for asylum seekers and foreigners:

Bilingual Version (PDF):

Official forms (German)


The Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit) has issued a Turkish translation of the Child Benefit leaflet (Merkblatt Kindergeld).

Informations on the website of the Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit)

Rundfunkbeitrag (Broadcasting Contribution) – Application for dispensation and remission

Online application for dispensation from and remission of Rundfunkbeitrag:

Bilingual Version (PDF):

Official online form (German)

Informations about the Rundfunkbeitrag in Turkish

*Important note: Meanwhile there is a changed form. We are working on the update.

*Important note: In accordance with Section 3 Subsection 2 Number 1 of the Broadcasting Treaty (Rundfunkstaatsvertrag), residents of communal accommodation (Gemeinschaftsunterkunft) – regardless of their income – are not required to pay the Broadcasting Contribution, because this accommodation is not considered regular housing.
Therefore, an application for dispensation from Broadcasting Contribution bills is not necessary. A note from the operator of the communal accommodation to the Broadcasting Contribution Service (Rundfunkbeitragservice) is sufficient.